There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Milwaukee, WI on 7/16/10

The night before the wedding...

So I flew into Milwaukee, WI on Friday, June 17. I was a bit delirious by the time I made it there since I worked the overnight shift Mon-Thur and went straight to the airport after work. I barely slept on the plane (only 2 1/2 hour flight) and I landed at 1:30pm. Brittany, my friend from middle/high school, picked me up and we headed to my Aunt and Uncle's restaurant in Menomonee Falls to have lunch. (That was the only time I'd see Brittany so it was so sweet of her to pick me up)

There were quite a few different people at the house since that's where the wedding reception was being held.


I got to the house around 3pm, after Brit dropped me off, and I went to sleep from 4pm-7pm (just to get a few hours in at least). My cousin got home around 9pm and from there we got things ready for the following morning.


My cousin and I are only 6 months apart and grew up together. Always having sleep overs and visiting each other at our own high school events. (sports and dances) So it was fun to sleep in her old room that we always had sleepovers in. There's a funny story about the time I slept over and slept walked. I ended up taking my arm and clearing everything off of her dress (which is 10 feet tall) and climbed on top of it, simply kneeling facing the wall. My aunt Bessie heard a loud thump so she came to see what happened and saw me. So this night, she was thinking about taking the wedding dress in her room in case I slept walked. I told her not to be silly. She didn't take it and I didn't sleep walk...imagine that for a story though!

Making ourselves beautiful the night before the wedding :)


The beautiful dress....

No comments:

Post a Comment