There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

15 days until I reach Nicaragua

I cannot wait to see my best friend, Karen!!!!
She's currently in the peace corps (in Nicaragua) since Sep 09 - Nov 11. I think it's been 2 years since the last time I saw her...aside from skype. We still manage to fill each other in on every tiny detail of our lives :)

I think we're going hiking while I visit. It's between hiking and the beach and I have a beach in FL that I never go to and I'd rather get down and dirty on a nice long hike. So excited!

I won't have internet there and I'm going for 10 days so I'll update this the night before I depart and then when I get back, I'll update each day since I'll have my journal with. (wouldn't want to deprive anyone from being able to live vicariously through my travels)

No comments:

Post a Comment