There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Before I fly out...

Deuteronomy 31:6 (thanks for the message, June!)
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

Is Germany ready for Kristina?...Only way to know for sure is to go there :-)
The journey begins on Wednesday, March 3, 2010.
I depart from Orlando - 12:15pm
Arrive in New York - 2:56pm
Depart from New York - 7:15pm
Arrive in Frankfurt, Germany on March 4th - 9:30am

From there, I'll be buying a train ticket to Melle, Germany where my friend, Jessica, is picking me up from the train station.
Jessica and I met, a year ago, in German class at UCF. She's on an internship there, for 10 months, where she's teaching English. I have big plans for us to cause great havoc in all of Germany and go SHOPPING...

2 comments:

  1. Have fun Kristina! Can't wait to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do Lol. Be safe and enjoy your trip, excited for pics! Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete