There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

6/25/10 - I hope I don't get attacked by a monkey

This morning was an interesting morning with Karen screaming, "Ew, Ew, Ew - Kristina! There's a mouse and it's babies living in my suitcase!" My sleeping self stays in bed while Princessa stomps on the mice and Karen brings her suitcase to dump outside. She doesn't ever go in that suitcase, it's for storage for things she doesn't use much and a mouse bit through the zipper and has been living there for God knows how long.


After that fiasco, we make our way into town to get money and on our way up to the mountains for our hiking trip!

WELCOME to...


the Black Forest founded by the Germans!


Walking to the hotel until Karen's phone had signal to call for a ride




BEAUTIFUL


And our journey begins...


I was fresh, new blood for the mosquitos so I was torn apart my entire visit - this OFF spray did nothing for me


HUGE tree


Planning on how not to get lost in the forest...in the dark



Pretty church and ringing the bell


Timing pictures are the most fun - having to run so fast to get in the picture!


HAHA! This picture makes me laugh outloud...don't worry, we've got plenty more like this




Our shack for the night called KAREN!


The view from our room


Our 2nd hike after lunch...getting close to dark (it wasn't actually this dark, it just looks like that from the camera)


My hair is CRAZY this entire time


Yes, we got caught in the rain halfway through our hike


Our neighbors


After playing cards, we finished the night with watching "Nights in Rodanthe"


And Karen balled her eyes out and was too lazy to get up and wipe her nose so she had snot running down her face THEN when she does get up, she does THE LOUDEST fart. I say, "GOOD GOD" and she tells me "I was holding it that entire time because I know you get so mad when I fart and it smells" - can you say bestfriend? hahahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment