There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

FINALLY HOME!

It feels SO GOOD to be home!!

I woke up extremely productive today :) I'm visiting the bank this morning since I've received the documents I need to start the process for this house hunting game. I'm SO excited and my goal is to find a house, quickly, to buy before April 31. I love a good challenge...

I was having work withdrawals 4 days after being in Germany. It kills me not to know what's going on. I've decided that retiring is just not an option for me, ever. I work today at 2pm and cannot wait to get back!!!

I'll be traveling to Managua, Nicaragua on June 21 so I'll be blogging then OR if I make any side trips in between, I'll blog :)

Thanks to everyone for following this and I can't wait to go on more adventures!!

KK

No comments:

Post a Comment