There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Day 10 - Day before I fly back to Orlando...

This morning we left the house at 11am to get to the train station. We took the train to Hannover to watch them play against Frankfurt. Hannover won: 2-1.

My face just looks like I'm sick :( So so tired...

We got off the train, back to Melle, at 8pm and picked up a Döner on the way. A Döner is essentially like a Gyro.

The cold weather has finally caught up with me. My nose will not stop running and I sneeze every 3 minutes, to be exact. And my sneezes sound like coughs so people just look at me crazy.
I've enjoyed myself SO MUCH but this traveling business gets to you after a while. I'm ready to be back to work and begin my house hunting. I'd like to buy a home by April 31 BUT if I don't find something that I LOVE then it can wait.
I'm also excited to get back into my workout routine which consists of basketball, twice a week, so hopefully the Orlando weather is nice from now on.

Well I'm all blogged out and pooped out. I've got to take the midnight train (in 2 hours) to Frankfurt. It's a 6 hour train ride so I arrive at the airport at 7am. My flight isn't until 11:30 so I've got some time to kill. Perhaps I'll read OR watch movies on my laptop :)

Can't wait to be home...

No comments:

Post a Comment