There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

4 Hour Layover in NYC

Proverbs 15:15 - All the days of the oppressed are wretched, but the cheerful heart has a continual feast.

As we're about to land, the woman beside me says "Oh...we're going to land in the water". Haha, her and her husband were so sweet. Just to be clear, we did not land in the water though the site was beautiful. Shortly after this, I'm waiting in my seat for the announcement that we can get off the plane as I'm observing others around me, I see a dad pick up his child (maybe 4 or 5 years old) and smack her head on the cabin storage and he's like "Oops". I laughed...hard. (Discreetly of course to be polite)
Before I continue with my stories, I have to back track and thank everyone for your calls/texts this morning (before I flew out) and for all the prayers. Thank you, thank you, and thank you! If there's one favorite thing that I'm most thankful for and blessed with, it's for the people that God has put in my life. Whether it be for a brief moment or for long term friendships, He never fails to place good people in my life.
I'm absolutely enjoying this freedom of traveling. I'm so happy to be content with myself enough to be able to travel alone until I reach my destination. It's a very freeing feeling. It'll be a rude awakening when that freedom, from being single, comes to an end. I'm sure it'll be just splendid when prince charming comes along, until then though...
SIDENOTE: I'm currently watching "A Love Song for Bobby Long" starring Scarlett Johannson and John Travolta...phenomenal drama. I've packed at least 25 movies (10 of which are random seasons of FRIENDS of course) for my 9 and a half hour flight. I don't intend on sleeping on this flight - sleep hasn't been a friend of mine these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment