There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

6/27/10 - Sunday Funday

Karen and I went to this bar "Woods" that's the closest to an American Bar and met up with Angus, Jason, Rachel, Icia and Jamie (once they made it after their 2 hour walk to a bus since a bridge wasn't working and they just had a long journey)

Jamie, Icia and Rachel - some of the other volunteers in Karen's group - so sweet


These annoying guys kept blowing this ridiculously loud horn over and over so Jamie went up to them and grabbed the mouth piece and tossed it to Karen then Karen tried to make Nica (Icia's dog) eat it but none of that worked out too well. The boys got it back because they weren't letting Jamie back to our table so Karen gave it back and they kept on.


Apparently how I sleep on the bus rides


I was IN LOVE with Karen's hammock - I bought my own....it's purple!


TACOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment