There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Day 2 1/2 - SIDENOTE..

My IPHONE WORKS!! I woke up this morning at 6am and went straight for my phone. Last night my prayer went a little something like this "God, I feel so ungrateful for praying for my phone of all things but it literally (think of this word being said with an English accent) has EVERYTHING in there. I'll be more careful and buy a fancy European iphone cover when it works again" AND IT WORKS!

This looks like some sort of drug deal going on with my phone in uncooked rice BUT it was not and it worked SO I don't care :) It was actually off and buried in the rice but since it's on now and charging...I'm too afraid to turn it off.

Off for our 25 minute walk in the snow, this early morning, and to hop into the train for a 6 hour ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment