There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

MCO to JFK

Proverbs 29:11 - A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control. Only a fool utters his whole mind.

This morning I finally got out of bed at 8:30 and got ready. Thank goodness I packed on Sunday night so I didn't have to do any last minute scurrying around. Suheyn got to my place at 9 and we were on the way by 9:30. (Thanks, girl!)
I'm now waiting at Gate 77, observing the many people all around...always fun to people watch. The airport scene always reminds me of that movie "Love Actually" - LOVE that movie.

I've got an hour until I start boarding to NYC. Weather there is 36 degrees soo just about 12 degrees lower than Orlando. Though I'm from Milwaukee, WI, my body has unfortunately adapted to this warm FL weather. I've got my pea coat, we'll do just fine together in the cold :)

I'm off to read my book "Battlefield of the Mind" by Joyce Meyer (love that woman).

No comments:

Post a Comment