There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Monday, January 31, 2011

REASONS WHY I SHOULD LIVE IN COSTA RICA

  • I barely eat - pretty much 1 meal a day in the afternoon
  • I don't get irritable w/ everyone/everything like I do in the states
  • I sleep SO much here and I swear I have insomnia back home
  • HATE getting so excited when I discovered free wireless on my phone - it's disgusting how people can't just be "disconnected" for a second (I'm guilty myself, clearly from the way I freaked out like I'd been w/out internet for months...I was only w/out internet for 1 day)
  • Everywhere, aside from the US, has everything in smaller portions 
  • Time goes by SO SLOW even when we've had an incredibly packed day w/ activities (In the states, I'm always saying that there's not enough time to finish anything in a day and in Costa Rica, I was thinking that there was too much time left over after doing everything)
ONLY negative: the sand - we just can't seem to get along

No comments:

Post a Comment