There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Liberia, Costa Rica - Day 7 - ADIOS COSTA RICA!

Karen woke up early, around 6:30am, because she was paranoid about missing her bus to Nicaragua. Since we both woke up early, we got ready and walked around the beach area one last time before our taxi came at 9am to take me to the airport then Karen to her bus stop.
So long most amazing cheap place to stay :)
OMG - I'm so gross and so tired 



Karen was collecting seashells for her kids back in Nicaragua
I'm going to miss you playa del coco

My "sexy" stance
Karen's "sexy" stance.... 
Take 2 is even funnier
There we go...I think, haha
We are ridiculous
This is one of my ugliest faces and I'm happy to share it w/ the world 
LAUGH W/ NO TEETH! 
Squeezing a short nap in before our taxi arrives
We're sad we're leaving...



So long...at least until June for Brit and Bill's wedding!
I started and finished Nicholas Sparks's "Safe Haven" and was totally hooked so time actually went by quickly  
The non A/C airport...  
So hot 
This was a great spot for people watching
We board outside.
On the plane, I kept having to bend down to get into my backpack and I just knew my butt crack was showing...ah well.
I also would trail off and day dream that my plane would land in another country instead of Orlando and I'd get to keep traveling and traveling and traveling.....

This was my 7 days in Costa Rica w/ my best friend. I couldn't have imagined the hilarious memories we made and I'm so thankful for such a friend like Karen.
Having 1 best friend is ABSOLUTELY VITAL for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment