There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

43 hours until I reach Costa Rica

What I'd like to do on my 25th Birthday....Jan. 23




Let's not forget about zip lining!! They have zip lines that oversee volcanoes too!!




When I update my blog (once I'm back - Jan. 25) hopefully we'll see ME in these pictures (instead of these random people who happen to be in the pictures of what I'd like to do)


I fly to Costa Rica on Jan. 18 (should arrive around 1pm) and return to Orlando around 10pm on 1/24....until then, don't miss me while I'm gone!! I'm also determined to teach the Costa Ricans how to laugh with no teeth!! Once I learn how to say "laugh with no teeth" in Spanish, let the games begin.


I'm sure we'll find some more Shenanigans we can put ourselves through while there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment