There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

VEGAS - Day 4 - October 20, 2011

Anthony and Lindsey had to work early until 3pm so Gia and I had the morning to lay around A LOT...and MUCH NEEDED. Anthony left for work around 5am...NO IDEA how he does that. Then Lindsey left a little before 8am and I found Gia in my bed! hahaa


She got comfy and we relaxed in bed until 10


Then moved our laying around to the couch...


More laying...


She was having some dreams because all of a sudden she started making some crazy noises haha Perhaps she was dreaming someone was going to disturb her napping time.


We even moved nap time to outside


See :)


I was able to just lounge, update all my stuff and talked to some friends. 



We went to the desert to shoot Anthony's gun! I was SO excited because I've been wanting to go to a gun range for years! 


I was more excited than scared and once I shot the gun, it was just too much fun! It's really hard to actually hit the targets though because where you aim...is not where the bullet goes.


It was Lindsey's first time shooting too...


She shot the gun once and turned around with her hands up yelling, "Oh no!" - she didn't like it too much haha


We stopped at the M hotel and Anthony placed bets on football then we stopped to eat. It was really nice catching up with them since I hadn't seen Lindsey since High School and Anthony since 2006. I've been fortunate enough to travel a lot and thinking about where I'd like to move to next for work. The conclusion is Vegas. SO I'll start applying to hotels in March and be out there shortly after. 

Later that night, we all hung out watching "It's always sunny in Philadelphia" then we realized we were all playing words with friends...with each other WHILST sitting beside each other on the couch. That was pretty funny. We went to sleep shortly after since we all had to be up early.

I woke up at 4:45am so we could leave the house by 5am. My flight was at 7am.

I was getting stared at in the airport and wasn't sure why so I took a picture in the nearest mirror. I can see now that perhaps I just look so cool, people had to stare. 
I like to sport lounge clothes when traveling thanks.


I travel light. My bag and coffee.


It was fun VEGAS and I'll be back sooner than planned...

No comments:

Post a Comment