There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

VEGAS - Day 2 - October 18, 2011

We get a wake up call at 7:30am since Bill had to be at his work thing by 8:30.
Attempting to wake him up was an adventure in itself...


He would NOT get out of bed and it was now 8am.


8:15...AND when I pulled the covers off he says, "2 minutes. Close the door. Close the blanket"


Our view during the day



This is what happens when you aren't paying attention. I make my stank face and take pictures.


4 hours of sleep. I'm tired.



Don't mind if I do have some hummus and fruit





Bill and I can't seem to take normal pictures...sibling love


Thank God for Quicksilver and finding these shoes that fit with my big toe





Just ate at the Seafood Buffet at the Rio and heading to see the Jabbawackeez at the Monte Carlo


The Ice Bar mascot we saw as soon as we got out of the show


Me: "OMG! Go pose with the penguins you guys!"



The Monte Carlo


We stopped outside the Bellagio to watch the water show




So beautiful inside the Bellagio


Money Money Moneeeeey


Bill was imitating this guy in front of us that was walking like he had something up his ass


Action shot of Bill about to jump on Pete's back


Can you say Best Friends? 



I had a fun time telling the guys to pose and do whatever and they listened


Me: "Bill! Go pose like you're in the mural!!"




This was our last night at the Cosmo since we had to check out Wednesday. 





No comments:

Post a Comment