There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NYC - Day 3 - September 17, 2011

Since we got mostly everything we wanted to see on Thursday and Friday, today (Saturday) was our relax day. We had plans to go to central park and whatever else we thought of or felt like doing.
Yes, I sleep and lay weird and Jesse seems to always capture the moment. Though, seconds later, Jesse says (at 7am) "Wanna see another movie later??" Me: "um..YEAH!"




We had great ideas to take pics on rocks and I was being extra careful to not spill my coffee



So Jesse was standing on this little rock and I told her to stay there and I wanted to jump on too and try to take a picture really fast...didn't work well the first time and this picture had us laughing for a while


There we go!


The infamous tiny rock 


Jesse: "Kristina, wait! What is this??" (she's pointing to her back pocket) All I do is laugh and tell her to stand still so I can take a picture and show her. Her big butt broke her jeans! Her and this phone did not have any luck this trip!


Central Park. Made me feel like I was on friends :)



I got us lost to Queens...OPPOSITE direction from Times Square which is where we were supposed to go...just an hour detour


We went to see "Crazy, Stupid, Love" - SO good!



Jesse INSISTED on getting one of those ridiculous animated pictures that those Asian people draw and I was not having it...


We look THE SAME! And it does't look like us even! BUT it was definitely a funny experience.

We just relaxed the rest of this evening watching "Love & Basketball" in the hotel room. I honestly would be okay traveling and simply staying in the hotel room the entire time...good thing I go with friends that won't let me do that!






No comments:

Post a Comment