There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

VEGAS - Day 3 - October 19, 2011

We all slept in or at least I did! The guys didn't get back until 6am so we all woke up at 11am. 
This was Bill attempting to ask for a late check out...haha NO!

I just got done playing blackjack for 2 hours at a $10 table and I came there with $100...left the table at $210. That was my first time playing alone and really learning the strategy so I was more than satisfied with my winnings.




This was my favorite...lots and lots of books


The Cosmo had this "human conversation" all along the side of one of the walls...pretty cool


Pete, Bill and I ate at the breakfast buffet at the Bellagio and then my friend Anthony came to pick me up at 4:30pm. Bill and Pete went to the pool until they had to fly to Arizona at 8pm. Anthony and Lindsey (my friends from high school) live about 15 minutes away from the strip. They moved to Nevada 2 years ago and recently just purchased a home which is beautiful. The homes in Vegas are very nice and open inside. Their structure is really welcoming. 
Now that you know about everyone's life story, I'll continue with my next post haha

1 comment: