There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NYC - Day 1 - September 15, 2011

Jesse and I planned NYC months ago when I was still living in FL and it finally came!!! Our flights were around the same time (too early) and were due to land within 10 minutes from each other. When I got dropped off at the airport, the guy taking my luggage asks, "Where are you flying to?" Me: "New York", Him: "Oh you didn't hear, that flight is delayed until 11:30am (and it was 6:30am)" I just look at him and say, "Are you serious right now? Stop playin" and he starts laughing. He was kidding!! I was all, you don't even know me 2 minutes AND it's 6:30 in the morning and you got jokes! NOT FUNNY. Woke me up fast.
Thank God for direct flights. I will pay extra any day to fly directly. Just 2 hours later....we arrived in New York City!!


I promise I'm not a bum!


Bout to bring the racket like Jesse and Kristina!!! AAYYEEE!



Our first cab ride from the airport to the hotel. It was more fun watching/listening to Jesse's reactions cause I was just looking at all the buildings and people. Maybe I'm not afraid when people drive crazy cause I grew up with my brother hahaa


This was our most AWESOME room!! It was like a dorm room and had blue lights!! BUT in the prime location. It's called the Manhattan hotel and it was 2 blocks from Times Square (which we had a WHOLE discussion about "Times Square" and if it was "Time Square" or with an S - confusing)


SO EXCITED that Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is out and I got to drink it for the first time this year in NYC!!!



This face even scares me.

We walked to the empire state building...amazing view




It was drizzling and this pic makes me laugh





I was trying to put my hood up and it was windy...it was a dilemma but we got it!




Then Jesse decided it was a good idea to take this bike thingy back to the hotel and it ended up being $44!! HAHAHA We were like "HOW MUCH?!" Funny story


Jesse just chillin' waiting for us to go see a movie


It's SO fun to just sit around wherever and people watch! We were outside the cinema waiting to go see "One day" (DON'T SEE IT) and it's just awesome being surrounded by tons of people and lights




I'm a ninja


The entrance to our hotel. They just love the lights!!

First day was a success. We walked everywhere (minus our expensive bike ride), saw some sights, saw a movie, laughed A LOT...



No comments:

Post a Comment