There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

MILWAUKEE, WI - DAY 3

February 16, 2014

Sunday morning, we woke up at 9am so Peggy could take me to Karen's house. On our way, we passed Frank Lloyd Wright Middle School which is were we used to have soccer games and play our games. 
Memories.


This is Michael Tomas. I finally got to meet him IN PERSON after 4 months. We've skyped several times already. He's adorable and such a quiet baby. I love him.
We matched with our hoodies.


I was holding him and talking to everyone and didn't realize he fell asleep. 
I love his belly.



Princessa was looking for squirrels.


Michael started out on his belly and rolled over. 
It's his current new move.


If Karen says the word, "Walk", Princess flips out.


Karen wanted to have me along with a few of our good friends over for breakfast. Her and Wil cooked DELICIOUS breakfast and we all caught up and chatted. I missed everyone so much. I haven't seen Becky (green shirt) for YEARS and the rest I believe I saw in 2011 last. I got to see Chris (sitting on Bill's lap) a few months ago when he and his brother drove to LA from WI. 
Nothing like lifelong friends.

Wil was our photographer and I have to say that all of these pictures are great.






Princessa posing nicely . . . 


And then I see her doing this. 
The best part is that Karen puts her leg out for Princessa to get her fix, HAHA.
Apparently ever since she got her fixed, she does that.



I went to say Goodbye to Wil and he and Michael were passed out.
I'll see him on Skype.


Snow.
I do not miss it.
Seeing it in the movies is just fine.


Stacey picked me up from Karen's and took me to see her new house. 
I got to see Shelby and . . . 

Leo!
Her animals are so sweet.


But not as sweet as STACEY! 
I LOVE YOU, Stace 


I was in WI for less than 72 which was fine because of the weather BUT spending quality time with people is close to impossible. I'm SO very thankful to have such good family/friends and life long friends in my life. 

Thank you, Justin for flying me out to be a part of a big life event. You and Peggy are going to be amazing parents.
Thanks, Karen (sister) and Wil, for making delicious breakfast and hosting it at your home. I got to reunite with Princessa (after she ripped apart my flip flop in Nicaragua) and I got to meet Michael.

Now get to Vegas, everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment