There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

MINNEAPOLIS, MN - DAY 4

October 6, 2013

I was pretty tired this morning and finally got out of bed around 11:15am.
Check out was at noon.

We left around 11:50am and made our way to Granite City, once again, and ended up having Brunch!


I was carrying the bags so we didn't have to make two trips to and from the car.
I'm in my airport wear, if you will.
KK style.
You already know!


This is where we stayed.
PERFECT location being literally, 15 minutes from everywhere.



The very delicious breakfast we had!


Peggy wanted to be on the road by 1pm so that she could get back to Wisconsin around 7pm.
I didn't have any other place that I wanted to see so I said I'd sit at the airport for 7 hours. Since my flight wasn't until 9:30pm.

My seat for the next 7 hours.


It's now 6:45pm and I've been here since 1:30pm. Time has flown, seriously.
My goal was to get the entire Minnesota blog done, which I'm finishing up this very moment, and read some.

I feel accomplished.

I bought a one way flight back to Vegas with Spirit. The flight was $94 BUT you have to pay $10 for your seat AND $35 for a carry on. All in all, it was still cheaper with Spirit than a different airline so I bought it. We shall see if the aircraft is worth all of these little charges.

My cousin and I were originally going to meet in Portland and explore there buuuuut she found out that she was pregnant. So we modified the plans because she didn't want to fly and I simply didn't want to go to WI (where I'm from and where she lives) SO she said she'd drive to the Twin Cities and I was all for it!

I'm so happy we made this trip work because now that she is going to start a family, we all know it's a little tougher to travel.

Love you too much, Peggy and SUPER excited for the baby on its way :)



No comments:

Post a Comment