There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Monday, May 23, 2016

DAY OF VISITING EVERYONE - VEGAS DAY 3

April 4, 2016

(Monday)

I woke up early on Monday morning to meet Melissa for coffee at The Cromwell. 
We laugh now because we're friends but when I first started at The Cromwell, EVERYONE confused us. They thought we were sisters. It was NOT fun when we didn't know each other like that BUT now it's all good and we definitely joke about it.

As you can see in the pic below, we have similar haircuts and features and we're both amazingly cool of course.


It was great catching up just after being gone from Vegas for 6 months. 
Same old thing in our industry. 
It's just a matter of where we'll be next for our next adventure. 
It's great having friends in the industry who understand the latter, work schedule, and inconsistencies of the industry.

Don't ask why we did a prom picture but we did and it was funny.


After I got back from meeting Melissa for coffee, we checked out of the Rio at 10am and headed to Downtown Summerlin.
We ate at this Mexican Restaurant (of course it was a Mexican restaurant) that Janet has been wanting to try.


I was not mad at all because the food was SO good!


After we ate, we headed to my friend Nathan's place to see about booking a cruise for Janet's birthday. We didn't end up booking because we wanted to gather more information. And we were meeting Nicholas at his house so we ended up leaving there to hang with Nicholas.

Jasper missed me and I missed Jasper!


We didn't even take a picture with Nicholas! We are terrible.
It was fun catching up and learning about Nicholas starting at Top Golf. 
Basically, everyone has left Cromwell. It's just not going anywhere. Should that change in time, I'm sure but life is too short to wait around forever.
We have to make things happen.


We then went to Janet's to get ready to meet up with Margaret and Nathan.
Again, we didn't take pictures ! What the heck!

We ended up just going to Margaret's house (which I'm always up for hanging at anyone's house rather than going out) and we caught up and talked.

It was soon good see them again. I remember Margaret making conversation with me at Verve before we really hung out and could say we were friends. She's always been so sweet. We used to go indoor rock climbing once a week before life got busy and our schedules didn't match up anymore.
We have great memories.
I also went on our missions trip to Poland with Margaret and Nathan back in 2013. 

Janet and I left after catching up for a couple of hours and we were asleep by 9:30pm.
We had some full days in just the 3 days I'd been in town.

SO SO good catching up with so many beautiful faces !




No comments:

Post a Comment