There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

SLEEPING WHILST SITTING UP . . .

I was rather amused being awake most of the time (or so I thought) and catching people falling asleep on our million van rides and airplane flying.
Have a look . . . 


It all started with Margaret. 
This was the flight from Frankfurt to Warsaw which was only an hour and a half and a very empty plane. I was reading and happened to glance to my left and saw Margaret. I couldn't NOT take a picture . . . and then it begain.


Conrad and Valerie leaning on each other (sleeping) after our long day of flying and discovering Warsaw then heading back to our Camp.


Touche, Margaret . . . Touche 
(After she took this picture, I attempted to stay awake ALL of the trip)


Taryn posed quite well for the camera.
(Tee hee)


Margaret and I later became a team and she get her husband (Nathan) pretty good.
(I will say that Jeff got a GREAT video of Nathan sleeping on our last day driving from the camp to the airport)


Take 1 of Jamie . . .


Take 2  - THIS is my favorite . . .


Take 3 - Jamie warned us that she falls asleep a ton and we got a few good ones. 


Oh Madison. This has got to be one of my favorites . . .


Wait, I think Kimberly got second place on this one. 
Jamie cracking up makes it even better.


Unfortunately, we weren't able to get everyone sleeping. It's like you become like brothers and sisters on long trips. Love this group.

PS - Be careful who you fall asleep around!

No comments:

Post a Comment