There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Monday, February 10, 2014

THE ARTISAN

February 7, 2014


I was at Container Park (also AMAZING) off of 8th Street and Fremont. It was for a co-workers going away/Congrats to her new job move. There are stores, a couple of bars, a large park in the center of it all which is kid friendly but the kids have to go at 9pm so it's adults only, a stage with grass in front it, and it's only a few weeks old.



In the park, there are 3 tube slides and I could NOT go down the biggest one. HAHA I'm claustrophobic AND it's dark sooo I couldn't do it! I don't really care for slides. We sat at The Boozery (outside) for some time. It's a very nice clean and entertainment filled area.


I spontaneously stayed at The Artisan off of Sahara and the 15. Since I was downtown, I decided to look at my Hotels Tonight app (which I do everyday, daily) and saw that it was $35 to stay. I paid $51 out the door. The resort fee is $9.95+tax. There's wifi in the room and I'm not sure what else, if anything. I simply was staying there to check out the hotel then sleep so I didn't care to ask for amenities or learn what was included. I will probably on my next stay there :)



They have a terrible self parking location which is actually across the street and down some. So I just valet parked. Much easier and it's free aside from the tip. The tip beats the walk to/from self parking when you're lazy.


This is the hallway to the rooms. They only have 64 rooms and the highest floor in the 5th floor. My room was on the 3rd floor and the doors are pretty close to each other as if the rooms are crammed beside each other.


This bed was the most comfortable bed EVER. (And I'm not exaggerating) The room was very dark. The entire hotel is very dark but it's clean and such a great look.


Bathroom is small and simple but just fine to get the job done.


View from the room.



This is the ceiling of the bar on one side. At check in, the agent informed me that the bar goes from 10pm to 8am and inquired if I wanted a quiet room. Of course! I was place opposite side of the bar location buuuut you can hear the bar still. They have a live DJ and it gets busy late at night. I was there around midnight but headed to my room shortly after.


The other side of the bar ceiling. Small mirrors everywhere.


What the bar entrance looks like at night.
I had the pleasure of seeing Ron Jeremy walk into the bar (sense the sarcasm). I left shortly after and went to my room. I didn't care to stay up late, I was tired.


The hotel lobby at night.


I like the pictures in the room. Everything looks like it's from an antique store. It's very cool.




This is heading towards the elevator, from the room.


The lobby in daylight.
As I was heading toward the front desk at 11am, why do I see Ron Jeremy in his boxers and T-Shirt? Why why do I keep seeing this man?


More of the lobby and in the direction of the pool.


Lobby.


This is the entrance of the hotel.


This is the view from valet parking. It's a very small hotel but I love it. I really enjoyed this boutique style.






Inside of the bar, during the day.



EVEN THOUGH I woke up a few times during the night because of the bar, hearing people outside of my window and I could hear everything in the hallway, I would still stay again and recommend the hotel. You won't get a solid amount of sleep but it's still great. That's really the only down side. I'd definitely recommend to stay here at least once. It's a good looking hotel. Small but just right.

Live. Life. Out. Loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment