There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Monday, December 19, 2011

GIRLS NIGHT OUT

We had to take a pic in front of the Christmas tree!


Since twitter has blown up so quickly, I'm always on it and won a meet & greet with Jesse Metcalfe, at Hard Rock! For those of you who aren't familiar with him, he used to play on Passions when he was younger and most know him as the gardener from Desperate Housewives.


I brought Lindsey with me (my roommate) and we were to meet Lewis (the marketing intern) at Johnny Smalls (a restaurant below Vanity Nightclub) inside of Hard Rock. Lindsey and I went early since I hadn't been to Hard Rock in Vegas yet and wanted to check it all out. We had some drinks then met with Lewis at 9:30pm. 



I was so excited to be in front of Elvis memorabilia 


We love Elvis!!


I love Johnny Cash!!


Lindsey was gambling big on the penny slots!!

What a fun experience we had for a run, random, night out! Lewis is actually from Kissimmee, FL so that was cool. A lot of people I've met are from FL. 

After taking our picture with Jesse Metcalfe, Lewis bought us drinks (so sweet!) and we then made our way to Vanity. We were informed that the ladies restroom was pretty cool SO we decided to have a mini photo shoot there.







This last picture of me is SO scary that I couldn't not post it.

The music is really good at Vanity and we enjoyed sitting around, talking, drinking...people watching.




No comments:

Post a Comment