There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MY READING GLASSES

I'm a book lover.
I love to read.
I love stories.
READ. READ. READ.

(Meet Denise, my old lady alter ego)

"Well, how the heck do I turn this laptop camera on again…"

"There we go!"

 "Hello social network world!"

"I just can't seem to remember where I left off the last time I was reading here…"

"Oh no! That was the last chapter and I forgot how scary that part was!"

"Oh stop it, I was just kidding…there aren't any scary parts in this book!"

"No no, wait…."

"I'm confused what book I'm reading again?"

"I keep getting distracted looking at my stand up mirror, thinking about having a dance party"

"Am I still on camera? I can never tell with this darn computer"

"Back to the book…."

"So good"

 "Just such a good book, I'm trying to be in the story by getting closer to the pages"

 "And now I've officially decided to have a dance party because I'm too distracted"

Reading time is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment