There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Monday, July 11, 2011

The move from Orlando to Madison

Well! I've now been in WI for 18 days and LOVING IT! I start work tomorrow (7/12) so these past couple of weeks, I've been staying in Milwaukee and basically going out every night. Had to get it out of my system and I did! 

Brittany and Bill's wedding on June 25th was AWESOME! They've been dating for 9 years so it was about time! It was also great seeing everyone again from middle school and high school. Being back home brings a sense of familiarity and it's comforting. I missed the hospitality that the Midwest people always bring so it's simply great to be back. 

My brother (Bill) and I moved into a townhouse last week in Madison, WI. It's about 10 minutes from the car dealership that Bill is the General Manager at. I'll start working there tomorrow as the Internet Manager and once I learn the product, I'll get into Sales. I'm looking forward to learning something new and a new quest. I LOVED the resort I was working for the last 3 years but boy did it take a toll on me. I've learned SO much from there and had THE BEST team to develop me and it was unforgettable.

I'll return in a week or so to give an update on the new job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment