There's a world out there that we should see.

LIVE. LIFE. OUT. LOUD.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Afterparty

And the drinks begin..


You're so silly, Justin


Glamorous men


Groom and Maid of Honor


I'm telling you, all about these mini photo shoots. (Funny story, Peter poured Champagne, we hit a bump 30 seconds later and half my glass was on my dress. I stood up in front of the air vent since we were on our way to take pictures. It dried in time for the pics but it was still there when I returned to FL...it took 2 trips to the dry cleaners but IT'S CLEAN!)


Picture time - leaving the church - on the way to the reception


Oh, we had fun w/ these pics..


It just keeps getting better...


Boobies!


Lookin' for trouble


Gorgeous!


Aw - their first dance :)






Theo Peter


Thea Gina (and Godmother)


Thea G, Elaine, baby Zacharias and Theo Peter


Cousin George (from Chicago) and thea G


Kisses for my big bro


Most of the fam


I got to see Char for the first time in 2 years!


2 of my favorite men - Chris Sheff and Matt Seamon


My BEAUTIFUL flowers


How I ended the evening, helping clean


Love you, Peg - you couldn't have had a more relaxed and beautiful wedding. You're beautiful in every way. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment